LNIA – Family and Sponsor Membership
Family membership in the Lake Nottely Improvement Association is $15 per year. Application form here (pdf).
Activities include regular educational meetings about TVA, the lake environment, boating safety, Union County community and other topics of interest. We have lakeshore clean-ups every spring and fall to remove trash and debris. We have lake improvement projects such as benches, signage, fishing line recycle bins and other projects in cooperation with DNR, TVA and Union County, for example creating fish habitat structures.
There are many fun activities including picnics. Two covered dish picnics are held each year and LNIA provides the main course. The first is in June and the second is held at the end of summer. We participate in civic events such as the Memorial Day Parade and support other events such as the Scottish Games Festival.
An annual newsletter is sent to all members. Periodically, we send out LNIABlasts via email addressing current issues and reminders. We maintain a web site with topics of interest to our organization. We have a large, knowledgeable membership for responding to queries regarding the lake and its environs.
Become a Sponsor member! Support LNIA in its efforts to protect and enhance beautiful Lake Nottely in Blairsville, Georgia. Application form here (pdf).
Sponsor membership is only $50.00 per year, payable at the beginning of each calendar year. Members who join in the fall or later will be considered paid through the end of the following year. Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- The sponsor’s logo and a live link to their website are featured on www.lakenottely.org/sponsors.html.
- All newsletters list the corporate member’s name and EMAIL BLASTS highlight a rotating selection of sponsors.
- Newsletters mailed to each corporate member and sent by email to everyone on our mailing list.
- Each corporate member will be recognized at the LNIA annual meeting (in June).
- LNIA members promote the sponsors and use their businesses whenever possible.
- Sponsors are a part of protecting and enhancing one of Union County’s greatest resources.